Gold Care Plan
Join the Club !
Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this is mind we have designed our dental plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care more effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and reduce the need for future treatment.
When you join the plan, you will have the peace of mind that all your preventative dental care will be covered by a convenient monthly payment.
If you wish to join our Gold Care Plan, Mr Murphy or Mrs Dardis will carry out a free assessment. For an investment of only £17.90 per month, you will be entitled to 6 monthly check-ups, all necessary x-rays, as well as visits to the dental hygienist every 3 months. You will receive a 20% discount on the private fees of necessary treatment costs (excluding dental implants). Emergency cover at home or abroad is also included.
How do I join the plan?
Contact our reception team to complete a registration form and a direct debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment, a one-off registration fee of £10 per person will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you chose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month's notice.
- All your preventive dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- No need for an assessment - you can join immediately
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you wherever possible
- 20% discount on treatment fees
- Priority booking in the event of dental emergency
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days a year
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
What does our plan include
- 2 dental health examinations per year
- 4 hygienist appointments per year, including scaling and polishing and periodontal advice
- All small x-rays
- Regular accurate measurement of your gum condition and monitoring of your progress
- Routine oral cancer screening
- 20% discount on the costs of additional dental treatments over and above the plan content
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide supplementary insurance
What happens in an emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
The Worldwide Supplementary Insurance links are as follows:
All information is on our Gold Care Plan Brochure
Want to join our Gold Care Plan
If you wish to join our Gold Care Plan or have any queries, please call 01698 854048 and our reception team will be happy to assist.