Here at Bothwell Dental Care our team of dentists, hygienists and dental health educators will work with you and your children to give the best possible advice and treatment as they grow up.
Our aim is to prevent dental decay and create a great smile if you follow the simple advice given at your dental visits.
Our Childsmile Programme offers the following treatments and preventive advice free of charge to your child from age 3 months to 18 years;
* 6 monthly dental assessment
* Tooth brushing and diet advice
* Preventive care such as fissure sealants and fluoride application
* Removal of any decay and restoration of the tooth
* Assessment of the developing tooth positions and need for braces
* Straightening of teeth with braces when clinically necessary
* Hygienist visits for teenagers and children with braces
* Cosmetic build-up of fractured front teeth
We also offer tooth coloured fillings, cosmetic braces, sports gum shields and tooth whitening from our range of private treatments where appropriate.
We would like you and your child to benefit from our Childsmile programme with the need for fillings kept to a minimum.
Feel free to ask about any of the treatments at your next appointment or contact us for more information